Summer Mule by Kenny Belgard and Parker James
- RECIPE FOR SUMMER MULE
- (created by Kenny Belgard and Parker James, students from The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone’s Wine and Beverage program)
- • 2 parts ginger beer
- • 1 part Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka
- • 1 part Rosé wine
- • Mint for muddling
- • .25 parts lime juice (We had our limes pre-juiced because of time, but it would be better if fresh limes were used. Use 1/4 lime per drink)
- • .25 parts Perfect Puree: Red Raspberry (local Napa product – may not need .25 parts – we did to taste)
- • Garnish with raspberry halve and lime segment
- Muddle the lime and mint together. Strain the mint/lime juice mixture into a mixing glass. Add vodka, rose, and raspberry puree. Mix. Pour into iced glass and top with ginger beer. Mix again and garnish.
- Follow instructions, drink and enjoy!