- RECIPE FOR SUMMER MULE
- (created by Kenny Belgard and Parker James, students from The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone’s Wine and Beverage program)
- • 2 parts ginger beer
- • 1 part Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka
- • 1 part Rosé wine
- • Mint for muddling
- • .25 parts lime juice (We had our limes pre-juiced because of time, but it would be better if fresh limes were used. Use 1/4 lime per drink)
- • .25 parts Perfect Puree: Red Raspberry (local Napa product – may not need .25 parts – we did to taste)
- • Garnish with raspberry halve and lime segment
- Muddle the lime and mint together. Strain the mint/lime juice mixture into a mixing glass. Add vodka, rose, and raspberry puree. Mix. Pour into iced glass and top with ginger beer. Mix again and garnish.
- Follow instructions, drink and enjoy!
Unique Holiday Gift Ideas Created in the Napa Valley By Dynie Sanderson Here are a few really special Holiday gift ideas to take away with you from the Wine Country. Whether it is a gift for under the tree or a gift for a special occasion or gift to yourself, these...Read More
Ravioli Recipe “Sunny side up” with Farm Egg and Truffle Butter Ravioli “Sunny side up” with Farm Egg and Truffle Butter Serves 4 4 fresh farm eggs (plus one egg for egg wash) 1 sheet fresh pasta (eight 5 inch squares) ½ cup cooked white beans ½ cup...Read More
Festive Libations Amalfi • 1 ½ oz. ca’ momi heartcrafted vodka limoncello (not available retail, this is housemade) • 3 oz. heartcraft by ca’ momi sparkling white • ½ oz. genepy alps • ¼ oz. lemon juice o wine glass ice wine glass (pour and stir) garnish with...Read More
Ca’Momi Chef Valentina Guollo-Migotto Creates something for your Sweet Tooth with her Festive Libations and Chocolate bark Makes about 24 pieces Tools 8 ” x 12” sheet pan Parchment Paper Ingredients 1 tsp 1/3 oz. unsalted butter with 82% butterfat Scant 1 ½ (6 oz....Read More